Politique de remboursement
JustGoodKit will order your purchases from Australian and overseas supplier within 3 business days of payment received. Products made by JustGoodKit and stored in Australia will ship within 3 business days.
All postage is at cost price unless you qualify for free shipping. JustGoodKit does not charge a handling fee.
Returns and Refunds (if applicable)
You will qualify for a refund if:
- The product is faulty or contains manufacturing defects on delivery.
- If shipping loses or damages your item.
If damaged or faulty JustGoodKit will require photographs for proof. Email photos to adam@justgoodKit.com.au for review before a refund is approved.
You may not qualify for a refund if:
- You chose incorrectly, or
- You changed your mind
Delays in Transit: Shipping delay will not qualify you for a refund.
- Logistic issues. JustGoodKit cannot influence or control logistic issues or prevent shipping delays.
- We track the shipment. JustGoodKit will follow the item as best it can during its transit and endeavour to keep you updated until your item arrives.
- International shipments can take between 20-41 days to arrive. Global events like war, weather, politics and pandemic may extend that time, but JustGoodKit has no control over transit times; and will not provide a refund based on slow shipping.
If you request a refund for any reason other than for a defective or damaged item, you must:
- Return the item unused, and in the same condition, it arrived.
- The item must not show damage, soiled, wear, use, washed or otherwise made unsellable.
How to Return a Purchase
To complete your return, you must:
- Send us a copy of your receipt to email@example.com as proof of purchase.
- Mail the item, at your expense, to JustGoodKit PO Box 2174 Green Hills, 2323, NSW, Australia; your shipping costs are not refundable.
- Consider using a trackable shipping service or shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will:
- Send you an email to notify you that we have received your item and whether your refund is approved or rejected.
- Refund the cost of your item back via the payment method you used to purchase the item.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable). If you think you have not received a refund, please:
- Check your bank account.
- Contact your credit card company.
- Contact your bank.
Refunds can take time to arrive in an account. If you’ve done all of the above and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable). If you need to exchange the item send us an email with the reason why to email@example.com and post your item to PO BOX 2174, Green Hills NSW 2323, Australia. We will arrange for a replacement when your item arrives at JustGoodKit. An exchange will not occur if the item is damaged, soiled, worn or otherwise in an unsellable condition.
Gifts. If the item were marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’d receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received JustGoodKit will mail you a gift certificate.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver, and that person will find out about your return.